Wed, Feb 22|
Abshure Realty Group
How to Have a Healthy Heart: For You and God
February is American Heart Month. According to the CDC, heart disease is the number one killer of men and women. So, how can we take care of our physical heart so that we can serve God like He has called us to do? How does God want us to protect our spiritual heart?
Time & Location
Feb 22, 2023, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Abshure Realty Group, 201 S Main St, Fuquay-Varina, NC 27526, USA
About the event
In this class, you will learn
- The functions of our physical heart
- What hypertension is and why it should be avoided
- The 3 ways you can take care of your physical heart
- The role for your spiritual heart
- How God wants you to protect your spiritual heart
- Why protecting your spiritual heart is important
When you take care of your physical heart, you can ensure that it continues to function properly.
If your physical heart is weakened or damaged, other areas of your body are affected.
And, a weakened physical body can affect your ability to serve God at your fullest capacity.
We will end the class by looking at the ways in which God has commanded us to protect our spiritual heart, which is at the center of our soul.